Sunday, September 7, 2008

My life as a guinea pig


Hi, my name is Punk. I live in a wonderful home with my roommate Monty. I like to chase him around and rumble strut. My favorite foods are Timothy hay, parsley, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, and red bell pepper. These foods are particularly great, because they provide me with vitamin C, which is vital for my health. Sarah makes sure that I don't get scurvy by providing me my favorite vegetables every day.
Since I enjoy eating so much, it is important for my cage to be large enough for me to run laps if I so desired. I explore every nook and cranny of my 3x4 grid cube cage. There are many toys, a cuddle cup, a hammock, and igloos in my cage, so as to provide me with entertainment. The "kitchen" area is filled with bedding, and contains a pellet bowl, water bottles, and hay. I don't always use the kitchen the way I should, sometimes I am too lazy to walk over to the kitchen to take a dump. Sarah then responsibly cleans up after me. Her environmentally/small pet friendly cage cleaning spray assists her in removing all the mess I've made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell by your wonderful taste in food that you are a discerning pig. Good thing for you that you have such a wonderful roommate as Sara, I do hope that you at least tolerate her beau Zac. He’s really a pretty good guy too.

Keep Bloging!

Rob

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

This is a great blog. Love your voice.